- Negative self-talk learned as children can cause us to constantly seek the approval of others, or drive us to constantly try to please other people instead of being self-approving, and self-pleasing.
- Negative self-talk leads to pessimism about your life and your future.
- Negative self-talk makes you cynical.
- Negative self-talk is one of the major causes of non-organic depression.
- Negative self-talk adversely affects our self-concept.
- Negative self-talk robs us of our ability to live joyous, fulfilled lives.
Feel better yet, not that you know what neg self talk does ? Yeah either did I, to get even more help, I read on how to overcome this negative self talk, here are some suggestions.
- First, think about yourself: did you think negatively? If so try to think more positively. For example, instead of thinking "My butt is too big," think "I have nice curves."
- Have Fun! For once in a while just go out and do some bowling or go into town with your friends.
- Try a course of hypnotherapy sessions to rid your subconscious mind of negative clutter.
- Buy that perfume you have always wanted but inevitably have had more important things to buy with your money.
- Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure and enjoy every minute of it. Pamper yourself; you deserve it.
- Permit yourself to love yourself.
- Allow nobody to use you
So..grab, a glass of wine, turn up the radio or TV and just give up for the day, tomorrow is a new day, don't make plans for it yet...as in mood. You don't know what type of mood will come tomorrow....it could be a good hair day, your pants might not be as snug, somebody might actually brighten it for you...oh and have sex..that always helps..suppose to release some tension and stuff.
Everyday is a change from the last, everyday has its own mood, just let it come.
oh and if you are really screwed up, admit it and find help, it is the best thing you can do for yourself and the people who have to put up with you...I mean..the people who love you!