We travel around the net quite often, looking for stuff, just stuff, really no real stuff in particular. But while we are looking for stuff, we find crap...crap stuff.
Mostly what we find is joyful, funny and what we actually adore and become borderline stalkers of. Yet again in the mix of wonderful there is always the stuff that you don't want on the bottom of your shoe...or on your computer.
To entertain ourselves and maybe our awesome visitors we have a list of crap.
Disclaimer: we do not mean to offend anyone, this is just our views. You might actually like this crap. Most blogs are great in all niches across the web. This post only pertains to the crap amongst the yummy stuff. It has to do with the poop in the pool.The crap list (no particular order that may be a lie)
- Cat blogs - most are great, others annoying as hell. Endless pictures of cats, not even nice looking cats or funny cats, just mangy fur balls.
- Social commentary - being mean and dumb at the same time really does not work. Just because you have something to say, does not mean you should.
- Any blog with music - it scares the crap out of me. I am sitting here peacefully trying to sift through crap and wham....music from hell spews from my computer.
- Knitting - I have seen some awesome sweaters, real instructions put together with love and I have seen crap, find something else to do people, knitting is not for you.
- People who raise children and people who should not raise children. Out of the kazillion mommy blogs out there, most are pretty terrific..then there is crap. I honestly think you should not talk about your kids, actually maybe don't talk at all.
- People who translate their blog into english from some other language. Who are you fooling, this is my first language, I know that what ever you are saying...it not right!
- People who make up words then rattle them off in one big random stupidaciously large sentence, over and over again.
- Celebrity blogs - sorry they are all crap, if I actually care what Brad and what's her name are doing I will go to Yahoo
- Little Korean dudes giving advice on how to keep a woman happy. Hello, it is the same post over and over again just a different title, and no I will not worship you.
- Blogs about nothing, they do say they are about nothing right from the beginning. When I visit, I actually want something, so it better be there. If I find nothing then it is just crap.
This is where we find some sites that we can't stand...you have to visit them and then review them. It is great for traffic but also the demands might be too high...on the crap
Your Ad Here