There they are, just stuffed in the top drawer. All mushed up. I tried to sort and organize them, fold them right and take care of them. It always seems it's the last thing of importance. Taking the time to wash correctly, fold correctly and take great care in the care of my BRAS!!!
OMG! A massive pile of torn, worn, crumpled, bumpy deformed cups, twisted straps and bent hooks. I suppose, I had it in my head that these were the garments that help my boobs look good, feel good throughout the day....this is my support system...honestly...they are now huddled in an army of antiboobation.
Now I am forced...literally forced to start a new attitude towards the care of my bras.
Now in the spirit of my new chore...I mean devotion to having my bras last longer and look like...well a bra... instead of looking like I strapped a bad of grapes to my chest; I went on a search for bra care, but wait...there is more...and how to make one fit so your boobies look marvelous
Hee hee...more "Sex'n'Fries learnin'
1.Bras should be washed in mild soap that does not bleach or degrade lace and elastic.No beating them against a rock, pulling and tugging at them when they are tangled around a sweater. Use a citric acid based soap derived from fruit. It naturally whitens and brightens without bleaching.
2. Launder bras on the delicate cycle and enclosed in a netted bag. Be sure to fasten the clasp before you put them in a netted bag to prevent pull and stretch of the bra back and twisting underwires during the rinse and spin cycle. ohhhh!
3. Hand washing is also recommended in cool water with mild soap which actually restores elastic and lace.A cool water rinse can also refreshen a bra by shocking the elastic's stretch memory to return after wear. (this might be pushing it for me)
4. Make sure the cup is the right size, the cup should not runneth over or you shold not be able to put the hamster in there with you.
5. The center panel should be right against your breast bone between those boobies of yours, you don't need a gun holdster in that area...maybe to stash some extra cash but it means the thing don't fit and you could be on the verge of uniboob.
6.It should be lower in the back slightly, don't let those girls strangle your shoulder blades. Let the back of the bra help support and lift the things in the front.
7. The straps should stay put and don't dig into your shoulders.
Consider a different bra style with straps closer together if straps keep falling. A smaller band size should reduce the strap's strain on your shoulders. Nothing worse than getting undressed and you have dents on top of your shoulders.
8. An underwire should encircle your breast. It shouldn't poke, protrude or pinch. You could be arrested for stabbing someone just by hugging them.
9. Get a good breast uplift. Uplifted breasts look more youthful and give a slimming appearance. The boobies should be facing front and not sagging under your arms or worse you hitting them when swinging your arms while walking.
10. A finger can be run under the front band. Your bra should be snug, but not too tight. If it's tight, you need a larger band size or a looser hook placement. Hiking those boobs up does not mean squeezing them so you look like you have four or more of them...ladies...we are not cows!