Lots of couples complain about sex getting boring or routine. They must not realize what you’re about to learn: That if you’ve been together awhile, hot sex takes work, as well as play. Here are 5 super ways to keep things sizzling in the bedroom.
1. Learn to be seductive. You don’t have to be obvious about it. Just by using small, gentle touches of your partner’s thigh, arm, or tush, you can send a signal that you’re thinking about your partner as more than a friend. You can also give your partner more than just a peck on the cheek—really grab your partner and give them a breathtaking kiss that will leave them wanting more.
2. Set aside extra lovemaking time once a week, or once a month. If you pretty much always have a 15 or 20 minute block of time for sex, you are pretty much always going to do the same thing over and over again. By setting aside more time, you allow yourselves time to explore each other’s bodies, new positions, or new techniques.
3. Be an active student of sex. Yes, study sex as a topic. Study erotic books, mainstream books about sex, articles about sex to learn more about the body and the psychology of pleasure. The more you know, the better lover you become, and the less routine your sex life will be.
4. Own up. What is it about sex that has made it so dull lately? Maybe it’s not your partner, maybe it’s you! Maybe you’re the one who has been withdrawn or putting less effort into your sex life. When you put less energy into it, your partner feels that and pulls away, too. So put a little effort into having sex and see if your partner doesn’t respond in kind.
5. Spend more time together after sex. After play—the time you spend together after you’ve had orgasm—is a very rewarding reason to have sex. Couples feel closer physically and emotionally during this time. Don’t just fall asleep like you’ve taken a knockout pill after sex. Snuggle up and discover the further rewards of having sex. It might just make everything leading up to sex hotter the next time you make love.
Everything you do in life has the potential to become routine. It’s up to you to keep things exciting. Follow these tips and sex never needs to be dull!
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/sexuality-articles/5-super-tips-to-help-couples-keep-sex-hot-894993.html
About the Author
Dr. Stephanie Buehler is a psychologist and sex therapist. You can instantly download her free ebook, Sexual Discoveries: 25 Secrets for Incredible Passion at http://www.thebuehlerinstitute.com.