Monday, April 18, 2016
Adult ADD or What?
According to one website people who are affected have serious problems in one or more of the following areas:
• screening out distractions
• starting and completing tasks
• remembering tasks and plans
• organizing information and belongings
• being on time
• keeping priorities in order
• focusing on important tasks rather than low priority but interesting ones
• fulfilling their obligations on time
You should never self diagnose yourself, especially off the internet, but it could be a handy excuse for getting no where in a real big hurry.
There is therapy and some medications that are available to people with ADD, if you can convince a therapist, you actually have it.
I am thinking that I really do not have ADD but there is a possibility that my mind just stutters because there is just too much on my mind, that each little thing fights to get out first.